The Trustees of the Jo Walters Trust request the pleasure of your company
St Andrew's Ball
The Caledonian Club
9 Halkin Street, Belgravia, London, SW1X 7DR
Saturday 26th November 2016
Drinks, Dinner, Auction and Scottish Reels
£95 per ticket (or save £50 when you buy a table of 10)
Dress Code: Highland Dress / Black Tie Carriages at Midnight
After the huge success of the Jo Walters Trust St Andrew's Ball in 2014, we are thrilled to be able to do it all again, this time in the fabulous Caledonian Club in Belgravia, London. Dancing will again be to the wonderful Infamous Grouse band who have promised to help people unsure of the reels on the night.
A few useful notes for booking:
- Accommodation: There are rooms available at the club for anyone wishing to stay the night. A special rate is available for guests of this event. To book, please call the Caledonian Club on 0207 235 5162 and specify you are attending the ball.
- Discount: If you book a whole table for 10 guests you will secure a £50 discount. You can book a table of ten here: http://www.jowalterstrust.org.uk/shop/jwt_products/10-sab-ticket-31-detail.html
- Dietary Requirements: please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements ASAP after booking by emailing email@example.com
- Reel Practice: we hope to hold a practice session for those who need a bit of help with their reels earlier in the day at the club. More info about this will follow nearer the time.
- Dress Code: Highland Dress / Black Tie, please note that the Caledonian Club has a very strict dress code - no jeans/trainers/t’shirt/shorts at any time
- Carriages: the dancing will finish at midnight and we must leave the club by 12.30 a.m
- Raffle / Auction Prizes: we will be holding a raffle and auction on the night and would be extremely grateful for any offers of prizes. If you have any ideas or thoughts, please do get in touch with Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Contact Us if you want to organise something in Jo's memory and need any help. If you are considering an individual event like running a marathon, or sitting in a bath of beans for a day, you can register with MyDonate to collect your sponsorship online. The Jo Walters Trust has registered with MyDonate, because they do not charge commission so every penny that you raise from your efforts supports one of our projects.
BT MyDonate can be a little clunky to use though, and is less well known, so if you'd prefer to use JustGiving to do your fundraising, this is possible too. Just let us know that you'd like to do so and we'll activate the Jo Walters Trust page for you to use. JustGiving charge charities £15 a month to be on their register, so we only activate the Jo Walters Trust page when someone is actually fundraising.
Compton to Camden by Brompton and Tandem
A cycle ride from Compton (near Newbury) to Camden (London). Details are currently being worked out. Dates, route and timings will be posted here in due course, or sign up for our newsletter (see link on the right of this page) to receive the details by e-mail once we've got them worked out.